Chinese President Xi Jinping sends a congratulatory letter to the 2019 China International Fair for Trade in Services (CIFTIS)2019-05-28
Online education provide people convenience in the homestay brought by novel coronavirus2020-02-18
China's service sector imports and exports up 2.8 percent year on year in 20192020-02-14
Digital economy limites damage by the virus in China2020-02-12
- China's import & export of services in 2019 ranked second for 6 consecutive years 2020-02-12
- Outbound payment for tax-related archival filing in service trade achieves e-service2020-01-20
- China to accelerate capacity-building and upgrading of service outsourcing2020-01-17
- CIFTIS stress the use of 5G in different fields2020-01-08
- China's trade in services and commercial service make a breakthrough in 20192020-01-03
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Integrated into the Belt and Road Countries2020-01-02
- Increment of cross-border e-commerce comprehensive pilot zones, the CIFTIS paying close attention to "Silk Road E-commerce"2019-12-30
At Beijing Tianzhu Free Trade Zone Promotion Conference, 10 cooperation agreements in the field of medicine were concluded
2019-09-03Beijing Tianzhu Free Trade Zone Management Committee held the Beijing Tianzhu Free Trade Zone Policy Press Conference during the CIFTIS. On the site, 1...
2019-09-03On the 2019 CIFTIS, more than 20 projects were signed at Beijing Chaoyang venue, with a contract value of over 60 billion yuan. National Bank of Pakist...
The on-site signing scale of the International Forum on the Development of Cultural Trade reaches around 1.65 billion yuan in 2019 CIFTIS
2019-09-03As one of the important activities in the cultural service field of the CIFTIS, the International Forum on the Development of Cultural Trade, themed by...
2019-09-03On the TCM Service Theme Day Opening Ceremony and the 4th Chinese Overseas TCM Conference held during the 2019 CIFTIS, Luo Zenggang, Deputy Director of ...