"To hold and operate the CIFTIS excellently and competently" has been listed as one of the priority tasks of Beijing in 20192019-01-14
New Year's Message2019-01-08
The first foreign-funded insurance shareholding company limited was approved2019-01-02
2019 CIFTIS will launch "1+1+5" scientific and technological innovation project2018-12-24
- 12 projects have been knocked down on the first day of 2019 CIFTIS Promotion Meeting in Chengdu2018-12-14
- Retail import in cross-border e-commerce has increased by 56.6% in Q1-Q3 on a year-on-year basis2018-12-06
- The 2nd Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation will be staged in Beijing next year2018-11-26
- The First China International Import Expo Ended and Beijing Trade Mission Posted Approximately 800 Purchase Agreements 2018-11-14
- China (Hainan) Pilot Free Trade Zone significantly Relaxed Restrictions on the Admission of Foreign Investment2018-11-12
- Beijing Trade Mission Joined in the 1st China International Import Expo2018-11-07
- The 5th CIFTIS Emphasized Poverty Alleviation and Promoted to complete several Agreements2018-11-05
2017-06-302017 Beijing International Fair for Trade in Services was opened in China National Convention Center on May 28. Chaoyang District of Beijing was...
2017-06-30Beijing enterprises performed pretty well on the 2017 Beijing International Fair for Trade in Services. On the campaign of “Beijing Theme Day”, ...
The First Standards on the Construction of Cyber Game Competition Venue in China was Released in 2017 Fair
2017-06-30China Cyber Game Competition Industry Conference was held in the meeting place of 2017 Beijing International Fair for Trade in Services on June 1. On the con...
Yan Ligang, Director of Beijing Municipal Committee of Commerce: 2017 Beijing International Fair for Trade in Services has Actively Enhanced the Development of Trade in Services under “Belt and Road” Initiative
2017-06-302017 Beijing International Fair for Trade in Services for a period of 5 days has successfully come to an end on June 1. Yan Ligang, the director of Beijing...